During the year under review, NCT commenced development of Research and Consultancy Policy that will guide activities of Tourism Research and Entrepreneurship Center.
Some of the services that will be provided by the Center will be as follows:-
Area Services Offered
– Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Hotel and Tourism
– Concept design, business definition, business plans and enterprise development
– Marketing and competitive positioning Business linkages
– Kitchen design and equipment specifications, menu planning etc.Hospitality Manpower development
– In-house (tailor made) training, customer driven philosophy,
– Manpower development etc
Capacity Building for other related Institutions
– Training of Trainers Program (TOT) Curriculum Development for both public and private training institutions
The principal aim of this Center is to play a pivotal role in development of tourism related Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Tanzania and therefore contribute towards National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUKUTA).